Twas a sad day when I realized I would not be able to share this video on Youtube. I spent hours tracking down the sound files I needed and then altering them to fit with the video, and I was heartbroken when YouTube rejected my work.
I know Studio Ghibli has the right to block the use of their art, but I was so proud of my project.
So, even if my page is shut down, I wanted to share it here and talk about it.
Creation Process Quicknotes:
- Pulled video clip from my copy of Princess Mononoke.
- Pulled background music from online.
- Pulled sound effects for trees and “writhing” sounds.
- Combined the background elements together to match with video.
- Added my voice as narrator.
While I’m no Keith David, I loved this movie so much. And I wanted to share a part of myself with it.
If you want to know more about how this process was done in a more detailed manner than quicknotes, let me know, I’ll do a part 2. ❤